Greg Soules for an introduction into the seismic design of nonbuilding structures.
The presentation will cover:
- What are Nonbuilding Structures?
- Use of Reference Standards in the Seismic Design of Nonbuilding Structures
- Seismic Design of Nonbuilding Structures Supported by Other Structures
- Do you have a Nonstructural Component or a Nonbuilding Structure (Chapter 13 or Chapter 15)?
- Multiple examples demonstrating many of these concepts. (If I can have 90 minutes)
Greg Soules is the Committee Vice Chair of ASCE 7 and
Principal Civil/Structural Engineer with Chicago Bridge and Iron Company (CB&I)
Tuesday February 22th, 2022
1.5 PDH will be awarded
$20.00 for SEAM/NCSEA members
$25.00 for non-members
12:00 noon – 1:30 pm, Presentation with Q/A
by Friday, February 18th, 2022